Official ICSBOC Hotel
Westin Nova Scotian Hotel
1181 Hollis Street,
Halifax, Nova Scotia,
Canada B3H 2P6
Phone: (902) 421-1000
Skype: (902) 421-1000
Please identify the group name of ICSBOC2016 when making reservations.
The ICSBOC has negotiated preferred conference room rates for our delegates at the Westin Nova Scotian
- Check-in time is 3 p.m.
- Check-out time is 12 noon
- No charge for children 17 and under, sharing a room with parents, additional charges do apply for multiple adults sharing a room, please enquire upon check in.
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Guaranteed reservations must be cancelled before 6 p.m. the day prior to arrival
- The Westin is a non-smoking hotel
Preferred Room Rates for ICSBOC Delegates:
The Westin Nova Scotian was awarded the prestigious AAA Four Diamond Award. The 9th International Cable Supported Bridge Operators' Conference (ICSBOC) will be held at the Westin Nova Scotian Hotel located in beautiful downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. This AAA/CAA Four Diamond Halifax hotel features conference and exhibit spaces that blend historic charm and state of the art facilities and services. Views of the Halifax harbour and glimpses of one of Halifax’s two cable supported bridges sets the perfect stage for the ICSBOC.
The Westin is also steps from world-class Halifax attractions including The Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21, the Seaport Market and the Halifax Cruise Terminal and a stone’s throw from the heart of the downtown which is abundant with restaurants, pubs, shopping and many other many sites and amenities.